Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ready to haunt houses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    saw my dermatologist yesterday...there were a few questionalble spots..she whipped out her liquid nitro gun and froze my poor face in three places...lucky it won't scar or anything...but damn...I look creepy for 10 days...*hiding in the closet*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    With your face you couldn't begin to look bad.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's right Mummy!!! BTW I do that treatment at home on myself for no cost except the bottle of wart remover and some sandpaper.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh crap..you're kidding right??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope! Worked great...I finally got that one spot off...You know that one that made people feel as if they had to lick their finger then wipe the smudge off my cheek that they thought was errant make-up...FUCK THAT!!! It's gone and nobody would know I did my self.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can one apply it to the entire face? Or maybe dunk someones face in a pot of that shit...then sand them down? Hm?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoodcha Have in Mind??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eesh, the things you share here...

    Is that the stuff in a bottle where you have to press a weird cotton wand down, you hear this hissing noise and you get an instannt-freeze swab out of it?

    Because that shit kinda burns.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, I used the regular old salicylic acid that comes in Compound W. It has a 17% concentration, where as your over facial cleaners and acne washes usually have 2%. After much research I learned that this was one way dermatologists would treat age spots...OH and those fade creams hadn't done much good. SO I dabbed a little on (yes it stung like a bitch at first) once it dried, I covered it with lotion to keep it soft. Next day I peeled away what I could (it leaves an irritated spot) scrubbed my face daily after and used a great face cream...WAH LA in 2 weeks it was gone. Screw Dr.'s seriously they piss me off over here with the prices they charge. People going bankrupt just after retirement because they get cancer and loose everything even though they have insurance. I really get steamed about the whole things and believe their is a crisis when folks have figured out they can book a trip to France, India or where ever for 3 weeks, get a knee replacement and enjoy the down time in a foreign country and "SAVE MONEY" because the deductibles on their insurance, along with the co-payment is well into the $10,000!!! Makes no fucking sense to me!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •